Dr. M. Karthikeyan is a highly skilled and experienced orthopedic surgeon. He completed his MBBS and postgraduate training at the JIPMER Institute in Puducherry and has since worked in several countries including Singapore, Australia, Denmark, and the US. He was awarded the prestigious AO spine fellowship award at Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences in Kochi
- 8 + years of Experience in Medicine
From Mar-2021 – Till Now – Spine Surgeon
- AUG-2020 – JAN-2021 – Fellow in spine surgery
John Hunter Hospital, Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia.
- APR-2019 – JUL-2020 – Clinical fellow in spine surgery
Prince of Wales Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- OCT-2017 – JAN-2019 – Complex Spine Fellow
Macquarie Neurosurgery, Macquarie University Hospital, Sydney, Australia.
- JUN-2017 – AUG-2017 – Assistant Professor & Consultant spine surgeon in Dept. of Orthopaedics
Sri Venkateshwara Medical College, Hospital and Research center, Puducherry, India.
- MAY-2017 – JUN-2017 – AO Spine Fellow in Dept. of Neurosurgery Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Ernakulam, Kerala.
FEB-2017 – APR-2017 – SICOT Spine Fellow in Dept. of Orthopaedics Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark.
- JAN-2015 – JAN-2017 – Resident Physician & Orthopaedics & Spine Division in Dept. of Orthopedic Surgery National University Hospital, Singapore.
- JAN-2013-DEC-2014 – Assistant Professor & Orthopaedics in Dept. of Orthopedics
Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital,Madagadipet, Puducherry.
- AUG-2012 – DEC-2012 – Senior Resident & Orthopedics Central Institute of Orthopedics, Safdarjung Hospital and Vardhaman, Mahavir Medical College, New Delhi, India.
- MAY-2012 – AUG-2012 – Senior Resident & Orthopedics in Dept. of Orthopedics Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry, India.
Surgical Techniques Expertise in the following
- Occipito – Atlantoaxial instrumentation
- Posterior Cervical instrumentation
- Posterior Foraminotomy
- Anterior Cervical discectomy & Fusion
- Cervical corpectomy
- Cervical arthroplasty/disc replacement
- Anterior thoracic reconstruction
- Posterior thoracic/lumbar instrumentation
- PLIF / TLIF
- ALIF / lumbar disc replacement
- Lateral access lumbar surgeries
- 360-degree fusion
- Minimally invasive instrumentation
- Transforaminal injections of the lumbar spine
- Navigation-assisted spine surgeries
Our clinic has a high level of technological infrastructure and medical facilities which include a wide range of diagnostic, therapeutic and surgical options.
Honesty and Integrity
While maintaining the highest level of ethical standards, we always put the interests of the patient first and have the courage to do only what is right.
Compassion and Service
Fostering a culture where each of us is committed to taking care of patients and their caregivers beyond our duty.
World Class Quality
Designed to meet international health standards and is committed to provide quality medical care with its team of globally recognized spine specialists.
Our Mission & Values
Our mission is to take care of the patients with compassion and leave no stone unturned to alleviate the suffering of the patients. We strive to give the best possible scientific advice to the patients as well as make effective use of advanced technology to enhance human skills.
- IASA Spine Fellowship Award – 2019.
SICOT spine fellowship 2017 -Aarhus University Hospital, Aarhus, Denmark
- AO spine fellowship 2017 – Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences, Kochi, India.
- Best Poster Presentation – PASSMISS on ‘Metastatic spine tumour surgery – a
- comparative study of MIS versus open approach
- SS Bhabulkar Indian Orthopaedic Association Inland fellowship award.
- Dr. Vijayakumar Endowment prize and medal in MS orthopaedics.
- IADVM endowment prize and medal in Dermatology during MBBS.
Why Best Spine Cure Clinic ?
We have ultra-modern operation theaters equipped with state-of-the-art technologies. We have a highly experienced team of doctors and rehabilitation specialists with home-like environment. We provide transparent medical care under one roof with advanced facility of comprehensive spinal care.
Let us know your query and we will revert back to you as soon as possible.
(91) 7094 636 832
244/2, Trichy Main Road, Near New Bus Stand, Nilagiri, Therkku Thottam, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu 613005
Clinic Timings:- Mon-Sun: 9am-5pm